Effective management of POB is one of the most important but understated elements of our industry. Platform safety processes are critical, with the mustering system being the one system in an emergency that does not get a second chance to work correctly. We guarantee accuracy.
Minimising human error
It is well accepted that human factors play a major role in platform musters and their successful outcome: the EPIC system removes the risk of human error; reduces the risk of operational downtime and reduces the risk of damage to reputation in the event of operational disaster..
Full POB Electronic Mustering (or eMustering) & Evacuation Management
Electronic Mustering can be achieved in under ten minutes and is completely accurate ensuring that personnel can be accounted for quickly. All missing persons are highlighted until they have successfully mustered and if required, personnel can be evacuated as rapidly as possible. It even allows for personnel to muster at an alternative location to that allocated and still be accounted for safely. Plus internal, external, emergency evacuation and lifeboat mustering is all taken care of with the EPIC fully automated mustering system.
Confusion over names is eliminated as each crew member’s badge is scanned. The EPIC Smart-Trac™ POB System significantly improves efficiency when compared to manual musters.
Real time muster reports can be viewed by anyone with an EPIC Smart-Trac™ terminal (such as onshore ERC teams) giving a complete overview of all lifeboats and missing personnel. Individuals can muster at an alternative muster location and still be accounted for safely.
- Rapid Muster with live real-time information
- Manage emergency evacuation logistics and lifeboat manifests
- Constantly display current POB down to the last person leaving the installation
- This is the security that EPIC Electronic Mustering can provide. Being able to Muster fast and accurately ensures that operational downtime is minimised, efficiency is maintained and costs and risk are reduced
- Emergency teams and core crew mustering