All part of the service.
We don’t just deliver a system to you and let you get on with it. Our Installation and Commissioning service is an integral part of our offering. Our certified and experienced engineers will ensure all hardware is installed and connected as per system design and all software is configured correctly. They will then perform pre-commissioning checks before fully commissioning the system and completing a "Site Acceptance Test". Your system is then signed off and ready for live use.
This service includes:
- System Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) in onshore workshop/office
- Detailed application software support including “on line” and “on site” service
- Full System installation and commissioning
- ATEX Ex Installation Inspection
- Configuration and installation of the application software
- System planning for configuration
- Mapping for the internal and external muster areas
- Cable routing and installation
- Network connectivity to local and remote sites
- Site Acceptance Test (SAT)