IP Addresses & Cookies
- Device information - We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
- Location information - When you use our services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address that may, for example, provide us with information on nearby devices.
- Local storage - We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Cookies and similar technologies - We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our service, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device.
Information We May Collect From You
- Information you provide if you complete the enquiry form. We will ask for your name, your email and your telephone number.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of your email or other correspondence.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Uses Made of this Information
- To carry out our obligations arising in connection with any contracts entered into between your company and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your Information
For legal reasons we will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside of us if we have a belief in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our site, our users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
Access to you Personal Data
The General Data Protection Regulation gives you the right to check that your personal data is being processed lawfully ("subject access right"). Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any subject access request must be made in writing to: EPIC, Unit 4, Axis Business Centre, Thainstone, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire, AB51 5TB, United Kingdom. We will provide you with details of any personal data we hold about you, free of charge.